North Central Florida
Munroe Regional Medical Center, a nationally-recognized and honored 421-bed hospital in Ocala, FL, desires to add an otolaryngologist to their medical staff. You will be employed by Munroe but share office space, overhead and call with Ocala Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists. 1 in 4 call. Fully-equipped modern clinic and physician-owned surgery center. Excellent compensation package to include salary, production incentive and comprehensive benefits.
For more information, please contact:
800-883-7345 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Great opportunity for BC/BE otolaryngologists to join an established, busy and successful ENT practice. The practice consists of a dynamic team offering a very collegial work environment. Candidates should have interest and training in general ENT.
• Competitive compensation, attractive signing bonus and performance incentives
• Generous benefit package, including malpractice insurance and assistance with relocation.
• High volume with “built in” referral base
• One practice site, conveniently located at ProMedica Toledo Hospital
• Opportunities to engage in teaching and research; faculty appointment if desired
• Paid call coverage
• CME allowance
• Financial assistance to residents and fellows
Be part of ProMedica Physicians, a diverse provider network with more than 360 physicians and midlevel providers committed to high-quality and patient-centered care.
Our region offers small and large communities with excellent schools and recreational entertainment.
To learn more, please contact:
Opening in your practice?
Looking for a fellowship?
Job Seekers & Recruiters,
ENT Journal invites you to submit:
Course & Conference Announcements
If you are seeking a position, place an ad to alert our readers to your availability.
National Sales Manager
Mark C. Horn
Phone: (216) 373-1229
Fax: (216) 394-0003