Claiming Son as Live-in Aide

Q A resident has been living in our Section 8 building for over 20 years. She now wants to claim her son as her live-in aide. Can she do this? What do I need to do?

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?