HUD's Share of Stimulus Funds: Where Did the Money Go?

HUD's Share of Stimulus Funds: Where Did the Money Go?



The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was signed into law by President Obama on Feb. 17, 2009. The Recovery Act included $13.61 billion for projects and programs administered by HUD. Nearly 75 percent of those funds were allocated to state and local recipients within days of the act's being signed into law, and according to HUD, almost all of the remaining 25 percent of funds have been awarded via competition.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?

Topics