PHA May Be Liable for Owner's Alleged Discrimination Against Disabled Resident

Facts: In August 2007, a resident fell asleep after taking prescribed medication for depression. He fell asleep while cooking a pork chop in a frying pan. While he was asleep, the pork chop burned and the microwave above the stove was damaged. The site owner later served him with a notice of termination and filed an eviction lawsuit against him.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?