Q&A Regarding Insurance Coverage Requirements for PHAs

The contract between HUD and public housing agencies (PHAs) is called the annual contribution contract (ACC). The ACC requires PHAs to maintain adequate loss prevention programs, which include sufficient insurance for sites owned and managed by PHAs.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?