Set Repayment Plans for Unreported Income

If you receive new income information obtained through EIV, you may execute a repayment agreement with the resident for him to reimburse you over time. But even though Handbook 4350.3 says you must reimburse HUD for overpayment of assistance, you don't have to reimburse HUD immediately.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?