Stay on TRACS: How to Comply with Recent Changes to Form HUD-50059

The Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS) was designed by HUD to help improve financial controls over assisted housing programs by automating manual procedures and incorporating automated controls.

TRACS collects certified tenant data from owners and management agents via Form HUD-50059, Owner's Certification of Compliance with HUD's Tenant Eligibility and Rent Procedures, and new Form 50059-A. The collected data undergo an editing process to ensure accuracy and compliance with eligibility rules.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?