Terminating Subsidy for Resident Who Becomes Incarcerated

Q Can a current resident, who is the only member of the household, receive Section 8/202 subsidy if she is sent to prison?

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?