The Trainer — December 2014

Getting HUD’s OK to House Over-Income Police Officers; Dealing with HCV Applicants

In this month’s feature, we discussed how you may want to house a police or security officer in one of your site’s units if your site is having problems with criminal activity. But before you can rent to over-income police or security officers (and their households), you must request permission from HUD by submitting a written “plan” to your local HUD field office or contract administrator.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?