The Trainer — June 2015

Certifying Households that Share Custody of Children; Charging Residents for Damage Repairs

In this month’s feature, we discussed how to certify households whose members include children who are part of a joint custody arrangement. That is, the children live part of the time with the household and part of the time with their other parent, who doesn’t live in the unit. In our article on dealing with households, we discussed what repairs you can charge residents for and how much you can charge them.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?