The Trainer — March 2014

Ensuring Prompt Payment of Vacancy Claims; Calculating Medical Expense Deductions

In this month’s feature, we discussed how to file vacancy loss claims with HUD. Once a household has moved out of an assisted site and the unit is ready for reoccupancy, you can ask HUD to pay part of the contract rent for the vacant unit until a new eligible household moves in.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Assisted Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?