Bundle Special: Buy Both Together and SAVE 25%!
Buy Assisted Housing Management Insider PLUS Fair Housing Coach and Save Nearly $200!
Subscribe to Both Publications and Receive:
- A savings of nearly $200!
- 24 PDF issues (12 of each) emailed and available online
- Monthly eAlerts with affordable housing and fair housing news and trends
- Access to more than five years of archived content for EACH publication
When purchased separately, it would cost $790 for both Assisted Housing Management Insider ($455) and Fair Housing Coach ($335). But now, with our special bundle offer, you can get a 12-issue subscription to EACH newsletter for a total of $592.50—a savings of $197.50!
About Assisted Housing Management Insider:
In today’s heavily regulated government-assisted housing field, savvy site owners and managers turn to Assisted Housing Management Insider for the guidance they need to avoid legal missteps, hasty decisions, overlooked notices, or even a poor choice of words—all in an effort to prevent costly legal problems.
Providing insightful advice on how to quickly and easily comply with even the most complex HUD rules and requirements, our leading compliance experts teach you how to:
- Ensure Efficient REAC Inspections
- Navigate HUD’s EIV System
- Prevent Unauthorized Move-Ins and Problem Guests
- Defend Against False Claims with Criminal Incident Reports
- And much, much more
PLUS…Assisted Housing Management Insider also summarizes recent court rulings involving owners and managers, and includes essential working tools (like model forms, house rules, letters, notices, memos, and more)—all ready to use as-is or easily adapted for your site’s specific needs. Moreover, you can test yourself or your staff on the compliance issues covered in current articles by taking our monthly quiz, The Trainer.
About Fair Housing Coach:
Fair Housing Coach is the only digital training resource that can significantly reduce a multifamily property owner or manager's risk of fair housing violations and expensive fines. With each topic presented in a lesson-and-quiz format, Fair Housing Coach provides clear, plain English explanations of the law and helpful case study examples to share with staff.
An excellent training resource—offering a fast and economical way to train staff year-round and on-site—covered topics include:
- Handling reasonable accommodation and modification requests
- Avoiding fair housing problems in new media
- Complying with the law in light of changing family structures
- Conducting criminal background checks without violating fair housing law
- And much, much more
In addition to monthly lessons and quizzes, Fair Housing Coach summarizes recent housing discrimination cases and settlements, fair housing-related reports and studies, and new HUD guidance.
Your Money-Back Guaranteed Subscriptions to Assisted Housing Management Insider and Fair Housing Coach include:
- Convenient email delivery of 24 information-filled issues (12 of each publication) in PDF format, complete with links to new online content.
- Searchable online access to more than five years of each publication’s content.
- Monthly eAlerts providing affordable housing and fair housing news and trends, as well as quick tips for compliant, cost-efficient site management.
Prefer to order by phone? Call 1-800-519-3692
Not Ready to Buy? Download Your FREE Issues:
Get your FREE sample issue of Assisted Housing Management Insider.
Get your FREE sample issue of Fair Housing Coach.